Printed Circuit Board Assembly
The Leading Destination for Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
In today’s ever-developing world of electronics and gadgets, the need for more advanced printed circuit boards (PCBs) is one the rise. This is where Accelerated Assemblies come into the picture. We are among the leading providers of circuit boards assembly services in the USA. It has always been our aim to provide PCB assembly services that satisfy our clients’ exact requirements. We have the capability to provide you these services for prototypes, as well as for small volume to large volume assembly requirements.
PCB Assembly Capabilities at Accelerated Assemblies
We can provide you our PCB assembly services in the following capabilities:
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 Weeks, 1 to 5 Days
- Solder Type: Leaded and Lead-free/RoHS compliant
- Board Dimensions:
- Smallest size: 0.2″ x 0.2
- Largest size: 15″ x 20″
- Slots and Cut outs
- Complex and Irregular
The printed circuit board assembly services that we provide require the following electronic parts and consumables:
- Electronic components
- Soldering equipment, such as wave soldering machine, soldering station, SMT equipment, inspection and testing equipment, and others.
- Soldering flux
- Soldering materials, such as solder bar, solder paste, solder wire, solder preforms (based on the type of soldering)
Mounting Technologies Used by Accelerated Assemblies
When it comes to assembling printed circuit boards for our clients, we implement the following mounting technologies that are dominating the PCB assembly industry today:
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
- Thru-Hole Technology
- Lead Free PCB Assembly
- Consignment PCB Assembly
- Mixed Technology Assembly
- BGA Assembly
- Turnkey PCB Assembly
- BGA Assembly
Types of PCBs that we Assemble
Our well-equipped facility, coupled with the advanced mounting technologies that we employ, allow us to assemble three types of printed circuit boards:
- Rigid PCBs: The rigid printed circuit boards are among the widely used ones in most PCB assemblies. The thickness and rigidity that the board requires is provided by the solid core of this type of PCB. Different materials are used for manufacturing these PCB bases. However, fiberglass is one of the most commonly used materials. You can also go with the lesser expensive option of materials, such as phenolics or epoxies, though they are less durable.
- Flexible PCBs: The other type of PCBs that we can assemble for you are the flexible printed circuit boards. As their name suggests, these PCBs provide a better flexibility compared to their rigid counterparts. High temperature plastics, such as Kapton is most commonly used material for these PCBs owing to its good blending property.
- Metal Core PCBs: Last, but not the least, the metal core printed circuit boards are yet another PCB types, which we can assemble for you. These circuit boards can be a good replacement for typical FR4 boards. As suggested by their name, these boards consist of a metal core, which allows them to spread the heat efficiently. Thus, heat is dissipated effectively from the board, which helps protect the heat-sensitive components mounted on the PCB.
If you are looking for an experienced printed circuit board assembly services provider, then Accelerated Assemblies has got you covered. You can get in touch with our professionals, who possess immense knowledge, for more information on PCB assembly services that we provide. Also you can ask for a quote for any specific requirements.
- Which are the Steps Involved in Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Important Aspects of Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
- All You Need to Know About PCB Assembly Services
- Importance of Prototype Printed Circuit Boards in the Design Process
What people say...
"We REALLY appreciate the fantastic job that Accelerated Assemblies does for us. We are glad to have found a great, long term partner and we look forward to our businesses growing together. "
"The boards came in today and they look great. Everything is working perfectly and the way you have all helped us through this challenging project says a lot about the quality of your people and company.