Accelerated Assemblies is one of the leading PCB designers and manufacturers in the US. The company produces PCBs of various types, and from different materials. In this post, we will discuss the capabilities of Accelerated Assemblies.
PCB Assembly Capabilities
Following are our PCB assembly capabilities, which make us one among the most advanced and leading manufacturers of PCBs:
- Ball Grid Array (BGA) Assembly: The BGA assembly is mainly used when there is a need to eliminate overheating problems. This assembly has a good heat dissipation characteristics, and helps avoid overheating of the circuit.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Assembly: In this assembly, components are mounted directly on the PCBs. We have the capability of manual, as well as automated SMT production process. Our SMT assembly capabilities include BGA, small chip packages, package-on-package, etc.
- Through-Hole Assembly: In this assembly, the component leads are inserted through the pre-made holes. Later, they are soldered for protection. We can provide you with two types of Through-Hole assemblies – manual through-hole assembly and automated through-hole assembly.
- Quick Turn Assemblies: We observe internationally accepted PCB standards and guidelines. This is a value added service, which allows you receive highly reliable quick turn PCB assemblies at fast turnaround times. A lot of our customers take advantage of this service that we provide.
- PCB Prototypes Manufacturing: PCB prototypes help you get a better idea about the final PCBs, or how they are going to be. With a decent experience to back us up, we provide the best-in-class PCB prototype manufacturing services to our patrons. These PCB prototypes are UL approved, and we try to get them delivered to you as quickly as possible.
- Low-Mid Volume Production: Accelerated Assemblies is dedicated to provide their service, which helps you assemble low volume PCB prototype orders. We keep ourselves updated with the latest technologies to keep up with the ever changing needs of our customers.
Accelerated Assemblies is well known for its PCB assembly capabilities ranging from a basic Though Hole PCB to a standard Surface Mount (SMT) PCB assembly. We have a team of hard working professionals who have helped us deliver best-in-class products and services to our customers from a wide range of industries.