Are you looking for a reliable manufacturer who can provide you with finished PCBs in a quick turnaround time? Would you like to partner with a PCB manufacturer who will never compromise on quality even when handling several quick turn assembly projects? If yes, then you are at the right place. At Accelerated Assemblies, both the aforementioned requirements are met to help you successfully fulfil the expected deadlines.
Provide Us the Right Specifications!
All we need to work on your quick turn PCB assembly project is the details of your requirements. We would need certain specifications to proceed with the design and assembly processes. Provide us with the accurate details for the following.
• Order quantity
• Type of assembly: PTH, SMT, or SMT & PTH mixed?
• Board shape: rectangular, round, slots and cut outs, or complex?
• Board dimensions: small (0.2″ x 0.2″) or large (15″ x 20″)?
• Board types: rigid or flexible?
• Assembly process: Leaded or Lead-Free?
• Surface finish: silver, ENIG, HASL, or others?
• Silkscreen: one side top, one side bottom or two sides?
• Electrical testing: x-ray inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspection), or ICT (In-Circuit Test)/ functional testing?
• Turnaround time: 1 to 7 days?
Once we receive basic specifications, the experts at Accelerated Assembly go through them thoroughly. We will contact the customer instantly in case we need more details or if we are not clear about the specifications provided. Once the specifications are finalized, the design stage begins. The layout is sent to the client for approval. Once we get the client consent, the design is sent to the production department. All these steps are accomplished in a day or two as per the priority.
At Accelerated Assemblies, we have a specialized team of experts who specifically handle quick turn PCB projects. Also, we have specific equipment and independent production facility that are explicitly meant for quick turn projects. The combination of these two help us provide quick turn PCB assembly services per the requirements of customers.