Looking for an opportunity to get a closer look at Accelerated Assemblies and their offerings? Well, now you have that chance. For the 2nd year, on Friday, August 14th, 2015, the leading prototype and PCB assembly manufacturer is organizing an open house for customers and guests. Appropriately titled “Just an Old Fashioned all American BBQ”, the open house is an opportunity for business partners, employees, customers, and potential customers to understand more about the company, its equipment, processes, and services.
How You can Benefit
PCB prototyping and assembly processes are extremely detailed and time consuming. Many customers are not completely aware of the various equipment and processes used during the production of PCBs. With the Accelerated Assemblies Open House, customers and guests will have an opportunity to:
- Get introduced to the design, operation and maintenance of the company’s facility and products.
- Get a complete picture of the PCB design and manufacturing process
- Take a look at the entire process first-hand
- Understand the different types of equipment used, and their benefits. These include:
- Encapsulation and conformal coating
- SMT placement machines
- Thru-hole placement machines
- Wave and selective solder machines
- Automated optical inspection equipment
Guests and customers will also have the opportunity to put forward queries and get solutions for their issues.
BBQ – Fun Times Ahead
The 2nd Annual Open House will also provide simple all-American food like hot dogs, burgers, sausages, and more! It is the perfect setting for employees, business partners, and customers to get together and share insights.
Accelerated Assemblies Open House allows you, the customer, to create a stronger connection with your product and service provider. Come and join us on August 14th to view our facility and enjoy great food!