Surface Mount PCB Assembly Services
Surface Mount (SMT) PCBs have gained immense popularity in the recent years, owing to several beneficial features they offer. These PCBs are compact sized, and they perfectly meet the growing demand for miniature electronics. At Accelerated Assemblies, we have over 20 years of experience in delivering the highest quality SMT assembly services. In these circuit boards, the components are directly mounted on the PCBs. We utilize several fully automated equipment to accurately position the components on the PCB. Our unwavering commitment to quality has helped us deliver SMT PCB assemblies, which are known to offer consistent performance for a long time.
SMT Assembly Capabilities of Accelerated Assemblies
Over the years, we have improved our SMT assembly services to meet complex client requirements. The following capabilities have contributed to our growth as a leading surface mount assembly services in the US.
- Component Packages: Currently, we can assemble the following component packages:
- Ball Grid Array (BGA)
- Ultra-fine Ball Grid Array (uBGA)
- 0201 and larger chip-type components
- Quad Flat Pack No-Lead (QFN)
- Small Outline Integrated Circuit (SOIC)
- Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier (PLCC)
- Quad Flat Package (QFP)
- Package-On-Package (PoP)
- Chip-scale Package (CSP)
- Board Sizes: We can provide the SMT assemblies in the following board sizes:
- 2″x2″ (50.8mm x 50.8mm) min to 20″x18″ (508mm x 457.2mm) max
- Single sided
- Double sided
- Fine Pitch Placement: Our fine pitch placement ability is not limited to these:
- Leaded Minimums : .0065″ (.16mm) width /.010″ (.25mm) pitch
- CSP/BGA Minimums: .010″ (.25mm) diameter / .021″ (.53mm) pitch
- Standards and Compliances: Our surface mount assembly services adhere to the following standards and compliances:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- ISO: 13485:2003 certified
- High-speed Automation: We rely on the following state-of-the-art SMT lines for ensuring the fastest production in the industry.
- Stencil Printing Machine
- Flexible Component Placement Systems
- Reflow Ovens
- Rheometer ( for adhesives, solder pastes, and epoxy analysis)
- Wave Soldering Systems
- Acoustics Scanning Microscopes ( for crack and void checking)
- Microscopy X-ray Inspection Machine
- Vitronics Reflow Ovens
- In-line Aqueous Cleaners
- Testing and Inspection: Every PCB manufactured at our facility undergoes rigorous testing and inspection. We assure 100% AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) of Surface Mount Assemblies. We employ the following evaluation process to ensure the highest quality of the PCBs.
- Vibration and Shock Testing
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Cross-sectioning, Specimen Preparation and Evaluation
- Humidity and Temperature Testing
- Environment Chamber: Humidity and temperature are the two factors that may have a negative impact on the assembly process. Thus, we tightly monitor and control these processes inside our facility to minimize their impact. We also take precautions to protect the sensitive electronic components on the printed circuit board from ESD (Electrostatic Discharge).
For more information about Accelerated Assemblies surface mount assembly services, please contact us at the earliest. Our experts are eager to help you with the right specifications, and value effective surface mount PCB assembly services.