PCB Repair and Rework
Integrated PCB Rework Services
PCB repair and rework services is as essential a process as manufacturing. Ensuring that any design flaw or damaged PCB component is repaired immediately will help maintain the PCB’s performance. At Accelerated Assemblies, we support clients in maintaining their circuit boards with our PCB rework services.
Repair and Rework Service Offerings
We provide PCB rework and repair services for three types of assemblies – BGA, Surface Mount (SMT) pcb assembly, and Plated through Assemblies.
- BGA Repair Services:
- Lifted BGA pad repair
- Ball grid array reballing
- BGA solder mask repair
- Component replacement and salvaging
- Design changes in BGA circuit patterns
- SMT Repair Services:
- Reflow of SMT components
- SMT rework using laser system
- Reapplication of solder paste onto substrate
- Rework profile development for component removal/replacement
- PTH Repair Services:
- Surface preparation
- Mechanical swaging and eyelet replacement
- Removal and reapplication of solder masks
- Adding missing mount holes (for populated boards)
- Drilling inner ground layers (for populated boards)
- Stripping and replacement of contaminated gold finger contacts
In addition to these services, we conduct functional tests on your PCBs after the repair work is completed. This is performed to ensure that the device is running as per application and industry requirements.
Accelerated Assemblies provides all round PCB rework services for customers in various industries. Please contact us to receive detailed information about our services.