BGA Rework and Reballing Services
Performance Enhancing BGA Rework and Reballing Services
Mass-produced Ball Grid Array (BGA) devices can suffer in terms of performance due to many reasons. These include defects in the device, lack of or excess solder joints, or oversights during upgradation processes. All of these irregularities can be resolved with BGA rework. Accelerated Assemblies provide comprehensive BGA rework and reballing services to maintain the efficacy of SMT circuit boards.
BGA Rework and Reballing Capabilities
At Accelerated Assemblies, we have the capabilities to take on BGA rework and repair assignments involving different types of land grid array packages:
- Plastic Ball Grid Array (PBGA)
- Chip Ball Grid Array (CBGA)
- Ceramic Column Grid Array (CCGA)
Solution Driven BGA Rework Offerings
Our services are created to meet all the repair and rework requirements that any client may have, including:
- PCB Reballing: We can reball SMT PCBs that are designed with various BGA designs including lead free ball BGA, eutectic-ball BGA, and high temperature Chip Ball Grid Array (CBGA).
- Pad and Track Repair: We can repair any damage on the PCB surface related to SMT pads and tracks. We can even fix poor quality work that may have been done on the PCB.
- BGA Site Modification: A change in a Ball Grid Array (BGA) site requires the use of jumper wires. We utilize flat, thin, ribbon jumper wires, which can fit easily under the BGA part. This solves the modification requirement without extensively changing the BGA site.
- Damaged or Missing BGA pads: We can utilize industry approved adhesives to allow the BGA to bond with the board.
- Component removal and replacement: We can utilize air vacuum equipment to remove and replace BGA pads.
Accelerated Assemblies can help restore your BGA PCBs to their original performance and quality levels with solution driven BGA rework and reballing services. Please contact us to receive detailed information about our services.