Low-Mid Volume Production
Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Accelerated Assemblies was established to help and support customers to assemble their low-volume and prototype PCB orders. With years of rich experience in the field of printed circuit board assembly, we have gained expertise in fulfilling simple to highly complicated assembly orders with ease and in quick turnaround time. Our competent engineering and manufacturing team helps many customers to resolve their PCB assembly issues and in turn has received an incredible response from customers across all industries.
We are the specialist in the industry who offers highly dependable printed circuit board assembly with rigid and flexible construction, mixed technology of SMT and PTH, SMOBC, multilayer and double sided walls. Our experts possess experience and know-how to work with a wide assortment of materials such as fiberglass, FR-4, polyester, polyamide, and PTFE. This extensive knowledge helps Accelerated Assemblies to offer our customers the most suited assemblies as expected for their specific applications. We use a variety of top-notch assembly methods to assemble two layered and multi layered PCB assemblies that offer reliable performance in any application.
Accelerated Assemblies printed circuit board assembly capabilities include:
- Flexible for consignment or turnkey PCB assembly
- Single or double sided assemblies upon request
- SMT or PTH mixed assembly upon request
- Assembly for Rigid FR-4, Rigid-Flex, Rogers, Aluminum
- RoHS compliant manufacturing
- Encapsulation and conformal coating
- Processes designed by expert engineers
- Lead-free PCB assemblies
- Production quantities start shipping in 7 business days
- Dedicated to on-time delivery
- Online quote & order
- Production areas are within an ESD and climate controlled environment
- Conduct through designs review before PCB assembly begins to avoid costly errors
- Assure superior service by responding to your most challenging PCB assembly requirements immediately
- Possess expertise in providing PCB assembly services for defense, medical, communications, commercial and many other industries.
- Offer additional service such as component sourcing, layout, rework, and destructive testing
Trusted in the Industry with Proven Engineering Excellence
By continuously updating and improving our equipment and assembly methods, Accelerated Assemblies is keeping pace with the frequently changing needs and expectations of customers from varied industrial sectors. Our factory is highly automated, including high speed SMT placement machines, our automated thru-hole placement machines, wave and selective solder machines, and automated optical inspection.
For detailed information on our printed circuit board assembly services, feel free to talk to our customer care executives. They help and support you all the way right from quoting your project to final assembly.